Corvina Fish Recipes Food Network may be one of the most beautiful and delicious fish dishes that this series has ever created. Corvina fish or commonly known as Sea Bass is considered to be an easy fish to cook but filling and supposedly delicious one. The recipe was played on the “Everyday Italian” show on Food Network with the name Sea Bass alla Fiorentina. With the total of 30 minutes time, you can create your very own best fish recipes with delicious Italian style Sauce.
- 6-ounce pieces sea bass
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, add more for fish seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, add more for fish seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups (all-purpose/ plain) flour
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato paste
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Finely chop parsley, basil and 3 cloves of garlic. Set aside.
- Season both sides of the sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Flour the seasoned fish. Do not over coating it. Tap the excess flour off the fish.
- In a low medium heat, use nonstick pan to heat the 3 tablespoons olive oil and fry the fish until it is golden brown for 3 minutes.
- Clean the pan, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a medium heat and add garlic, tomatoes, ½ teaspoon of black pepper, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and parsley for 10 minutes. Add the water gradually in the first until the 5th minute of cooking.
- Add basil and cook for another 1 minute.
- Put the fish on top of the sauce and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve Corvina Fish Recipes Food Network with a slice of lemon and chopped parsley on top.
You can either bake it or fry it using French style frying. For Corvina fish recipes baked, put it in 3680F for 6-8 minutes. It is crucial for the fish to cook on the skin side first for creating a more crispy texture for Corvina Fish Recipes Food Network.